April is Earth Month! A month dedicated to reducing, reducing and recycling to preserve and rebuild our beautiful planet. If you're looking for easy steps to get involved without making too much of an investment, here are 10 simple ways to go green without putting in too much effort!
Put these simple switches into motion and the many benefits for you (and the planet!) will not disappoint you. It is so easy and so simple, why not go green?
Go Green Guide for Slackers: 10 Simple Switches
1. Stop buying bottled water
2. Brew your own coffee vs buying disposable cups at coffee shops
3. Try a meatless Monday
4. Use reusable bags instead of plastic
5. Reduce the amount of paper towels you use. Go for reusable cloths.
6. Use a bike (or walk!) for short trips vs a car
7. Replace your lightbulbs
8. Invest in rechargeable batteries
9. Buy a menstrual cup versus feminine disposable products
10. Try unplugging on a camping trip or isolated cabin vs a hotel