Thank you for your interest in Eco Lips contract manufacturing services. The Eco Lips R&D team can help you invent a new revolutionary formula, or recreate an existing formula. We offer the following services:

  • Flavor matching
  • Custom formulation
  • Formula matching
  • Low minimums
  • Emphasis on environmentally friendly, organic ingredients
  • Turnkey product and packaging fulfillment
  • Consultation
  • Amazon Fulfillment Processing

    Knowledge
    As an internationally recognized brand, Eco Lips can offer unique insight into your lip care products. From the concept stage to scale-up and manufacturing, we nurture your product the same way we nurture our own. Our experts are eager to share valuable experience while helping you create an exceptional formula. We believe that when we make the best products FOR the world, we are making the best products IN the world.

    Products
    Eco Lips searches the globe for the purest, highest quality certified organic ingredients available. There are no shortcuts in creating great products. Our supply chain consists of vendors who have undergone the scrutiny of our purchasing team and have committed to our environmentally responsible product and manufacturing specifications

    Our current offering consists of the following categories:

    • Beeswax lip balm
    • Mineral tinted lip balm
    • Vegan lip balm
    • Body butter stick
    • Lip scrubs in jars and tubes
    • CBD Topicals
    • Vapor rub stick
    • Natural deodorants
    • Beard oil and wax
    • Pet products - nose balms, paw balms and more
    • Thousands of essential oil and flavor combinations and butters to choose from

       

       Container options:

      • .15oz, .25oz and .56oz Tubes
      • .15oz oval tubes
      • Screw top and slip top tins
      • Jars for scrubs and body butters
      • Glass bottles for essential oils, body oils and beard oils
      • Deodorant containers in a wide variety of sizes

       

      Service
      Our customers are assigned a single point of contact for ease and efficiency of communication. Our in house graphic design, purchasing, production, quality assurance, packaging and shipping teams are always in the background supporting our customer service staff. Eco Lips continues to embrace its founding principles with a promise to serve our customers and the planet.

      Facility
      Located in Marion, Iowa, our 36,000 sq ft building is 100% powered with renewable energy. We installed 5,900 square feet of solar panels on the roof that feeds power directly to the facility and supplies 75 percent of the site’s electricity demand. The remaining 25% is offset with Iowa wind power.

      Fulfillment
      Eco Lips offers turn-key packaging and fulfillment. We are able to help you source point of purchase displays and blister packs to custom inner and outer cases, we have it all. We also work hard to leverage our branded supply chain creating lower cost solutions when possible.

      Quality Assurance
      Our emphasis on quality assurance stems from our stringent branded product standards, which is seamlessly translated into our custom and private label division. We offer 3rd party testing for:

      • Microbiological Testing
      • Stability Testing
      • Water Resistance / Water Proof
      • Cosmetic Claims & more

       

       

      Business requirements:

       

      • 10,000 MOQ .15oz tubes
      • 5,000 MOQ other products
      • Pricing contingent upon approved formula and container
      • 8 week lead time from approved formula and PO
      • $90 R & D fee per formula, subject to change based on raw materials
      • Domestic and International Shipping

       

      Certifications
      We are proud of the steps we have taken to secure the proper certifications for our products. 

       

      Our facility is approved to produce and label USDA Certified Organic products.

        

      We only source raw materials that have not been genetically modified.

       

      We stock many Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients and have a robust supply chain of Fair Trade Certified™ suppliers. Supporting the people and planet.

      Our facility is Cosmos certified.

      Gluten Free formulation and processes are available.

       

      Our on-site 90kw Solar Array offsets 75% of our electricity usage with the other 25% offset with energy wind credits.

      Our raw materials and finished products are not tested on animals.

      Our facility is approved and registered as an NSF cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant company producing certified cosmetic products as defined in ISO 22716 Cosmetics – Good Manufacturing Practices.

       

      For more information call 866-326-5477 or email customformulation@ecolips.com.