Company Culture

Eco Lips is more than a lip balm.

We use our products to compel our great ideals: healthy and active lifestyles and a deep respect for the soil we tread on. This philosophy is intended to create harmony with all of those whose lives we touch, and this great planet Mother Earth. 

We are lip-lovin' dedicated employees producing millions of lips balms annually, found domestically and abroad. We love the world, and we are changing it for the better, one set of lips at a time.

Be good, do good

Our facility is approved and registered as an NSF cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant company producing certified cosmetic products as defined in ISO 22716 Cosmetics – Good Manufacturing Practices. From our low batch temperature, slow-fill manufacturing process to our lot coding and labeling lines, we are acutely focused on the details of the entire process.

Our 36,000 square foot facility is located in Marion, Iowa. Our roof features 5,900 square feet of solar panels. The on-site renewable energy is feeding power directly to Eco Lips' production facility. It supplies 75% of the site's electricity demand with the remaining 25% coming from Iowa wind energy offsets.

Eco Lips has been first to market with several innovative organic lip care products and packages. With environmental initiatives in place, a focused marketing and sales strategy, and a relaxed, yet productive work environment, Eco Lips is making its way around the world, one set of lips at a time.

Perks of being an Eco Lips employee:

  • Free and discounted products
  • Relaxed, open atmosphere
  • Equal opportunity employer
  • Paid time off , including a week off from Christmas to New Years.
  • Continuing education assistance
  • Generous quarterly bonus potential

We work hard, play hard and LOVE making a difference