Have you tried our new VEGAN Brazilian Lip Tints?
In 5 beautiful & buildable shades for every day use.
Luxurious with a creamy satin finish, vegan Brazilian Lip Tints feature ethically sourced babaçu & pracaxi Oils along with cupuaçu Butter to nourish, moisturize and protect lips. With the fruity, floral flavor of passionfruit, these Fair Trade Certified™, non-toxic earth mineral tints provide pretty, buildable coverage for everyday use.
This vegan line features natural vegetables oils and butters from the rain forest that are sustainbly and ethically sourced from the Amazon and other Brazilian biomes. Through a relationship marked by transparency, traceability and innovation, our suppliers & Brazilian-based partners help contribute to eco-sustainable standards and environmental preservation.
Check out our three featured ingredients:
A palm tree that can reach over 66 feet, with leaves that can grow up to 10 feet long. It thrives mainly in the Amazon and can produce as many as 2,000 fruits a year! Babassu seed oil comes from a palm fruit. It is solid at room temperature, but will melt when it touches your skin.
- Similar to coconut oil, but is allergy-free
- Rich in lauric acid, a saturated fat that's anti-microbial
- Very low greasiness
- Helps nourish chapped skin and lips
The Theobroma species is very abundant in the Amazon region and provides a distinctive pleasant aroma to the area. Its fruits are picked up off the forest floor during tropical rainy season and its seeds are pressed to be transformed into a soft, moisturizing butter.
- Contains fatty acids to protect and moisturize
- Absorbs 400x its weight in moisture (2x more than shea or lanolin)
- Contains stearic acid, which removes dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin
- Skin barrier strengthening with improved skin elasticity
- Restructuring properties
Also known as the Oil Tree, Pracaxi tree is native to the tropical areas around the north eastern part of South America. Pracaxi seeds are dried prior to pressing. Very dry Pracaxi seeds produce an oil with a stronger aroma and darker color due to the high concentration of behenic acid.The oil has a mild nutty aroma to strong nutty roasted type aroma.
- Helps promote balanced collagen
- Offers deep hydration
- High in behenic acid, a lubricant that helps restore the skin's natural oils
- Increases hyaluronic acid, to help retain water to keep your lips moist