If you're like most people, you probably have a tube (or two) of Eco Lips balm tucked away in a drawer somewhere. But did you know that this versatile little product has many alternative uses? From lip balm to hand cream to furniture polish, Eco Lips can be used for just about anything! In this blog post, we will share some of our favorite hacks for using Eco Lips balm. The next time you're stuck without a solution, don't panic - just reach for your trusty Eco Lips!
- If you have dry skin, you can use Eco Lips to moisturize your hands, elbows, and knees. Just apply a small amount of balm to the affected area and massage it in until it's absorbed.
- Use lip balm to tame flyaway hairs. Just apply a small amount to your fingertips and brush through with a comb or your fingers.
- Do you have a squeaky door hinge that's driving you crazy? Try lubricating it with Eco Lips! Just apply a small amount of balm to the hinge and move it back and forth until the noise stops.
- Use lip balm to polish wood furniture. Just rub a small amount onto the surface with a soft cloth until you achieve the desired shine.
- If your shoes are starting to look a little scuffed, you can use Eco Lips to polish them up. Just apply a small amount of balm to the leather and buff with a soft cloth.
- Tired of your sunglasses slipping down your nose? Try applying a small amount of lip balm to the bridge of your nose. This will help to grip the glasses and keep them in place.
- Eco Lips can also be used as an emergency candle! Just scoop out a small amount of balm and place it in a cup. Then light a match and hold it close to the cup until the balm melts and the flame ignites.
So there you have it - some alternative uses for Eco Lips balm that you may not have thought of before. Next time you're in a a pinch, reach for your trusty tube of Eco Lips and see what other clever hacks you can come up with! Who knows, you may just find your new favorite use for this versatile product.