Coralyte Eco Tint features a sheer coppery-coral coverage that moisturizes lips without parabens or artificial additives. Fair Trade Certified™ organic cocoa butter, coconut oil, organic argan oil and aloe vera harmonize with natural, non-toxic earth minerals to provide a smooth glide and a beautiful shimmering glow. With a pop of vanilla mint flavor, this lip tint is perfect for that switch from work to evening, or any time to freshen up!
• Fair Trade Certified™ - cocoa butter & coconut oil sustainably sourced, supporting small cooperative farmers
• Organic Argan Oil – provides skin-rejuvenating essential fatty acids and smoother glide during application
• Black oval tube packaging with clear cap – provides lip precision during application
• Vanilla Mint Flavor – a combination of our 2 most popular flavors
• Safe, natural minerals – titanium dioxide, iron oxides and mica provide beautiful, rich color, no carmine here!
|Ingredients||*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Fair Trade Certified™ *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fair Trade Certified™ *Cocos Nuciferas (Coconut) Oil, *Vanilla Flavor, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica. *Organic Ingredients|
|Directions:||Apply to lips for a natural shimmering glow.|
|Warnings:||We use a variety of nut oils in our products. Some studies have shown that refined nut oils do not contain the proteinaceous material known to cause allergic reaction and therefore are highly unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. However, every person is unique, and we recommend that if you suffer from nut allergies, read the ingredients before purchasing our product. If a skin reaction does occur, discontinue use and discuss with your physician.|
|Certifications:||Fair Trade Certified™, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free|
|Packaging:||0.15 oz recyclable plastic tube|
|Manufacturing:||Made in USA. Eco Lips offset its manufacturing with 100% renewable energy and is a certified B Corporation.|