Lip + Cheek Tints are truly the multi-tasking beauty balm that works as blush, lip color, a contouring & highlighter tool. These vegan & cruelty-free tints are made for all skin tones, and provide a perfect pop of natural color to compliment every beauty look. These Lip + Cheek Tints add color and hydration to every look. The line uses organic jojoba , coconut oil, organic and fair-trade cocoa butter, and sunflower seed wax, making it vegan friendly, and cruelty-free. The tints are made for all skin tones, and provide a perfect pop of natural color to compliment every beauty look. The color options are Pink, Nude, and Red.
This is one beauty item you'll want in your beauty product arsenal. Here are 5 ways to use them!
1. Contouring - Glide the nude or pink along cheek bones, jawline and between the inner eye and nose for a contoured look
2. Highlighting - Use nude for a subtle highlight on your cheekbones for a catwalk-ready look. Or if you just want a glowy complexion.
3. Lip Color - Looking for just the right pop of lightweight color? Try pink or red on your lips for a smooth, lip nourishing look.
4. Cheek Color - Glide some red or pink on the apples of your cheek and rub in with your fingers! It goes on smooth, never cakey!
5. Eye Shadow - Try a bit of pink on your eye lids for subtle color. Nude could also work as a primer!
There you have it. These 5-in-1 balms are just what you need to make your mornings easier!