Memorial Day is fast approaching. That means all things outdoors: camping, picnics, hiking, barbecues and water sports. We've gathered up some of our favorite natural-minded Memorial Day must-haves & brands for your upcoming three-day weekend!
1. Lip Balm & Carabiner - Lip balm is a must for outdoor activities. Grab a few of your favorites (hello, SPF and Hemp!) and a carabiner for safe-keeping and convenience. Keep a few in your pack, purse or even in your back pocket for all your adventures.
2. Alpine Start Foods & Stanley - Alpine fits in your pocket and is quicker than a Keurig to make. Try an instant coffee to start your morning complete with dairy-free instant creamer. Stanley, a well-known quality food & beverage gear company, keeps your goods hot (or cold!) with stainless steel technology.
(Credit: Adventure Sisters Unfiltered)
3. Plant Snacks & Perfect Snacks- Need a grab 'n go snack that's high protein and nutritious? Plant Snacks are 100% vegan and made of cassava roots and free of 8 big allergens. Great for picnics! Perfect Bar is the ultimate hiking or kayaking nosh, with 20 organic super foods in every bar!
4. Flying Embers Hard Kombucha & Navy Hill - In search of a natural low-carb alcohol beverage to bring to the festivities? Flying Embers is probiotic-infused fermented tea in 4 yummy flavors. Navy Hill features soda and tonic with added electrolytes for hydration.
Credit: Spirited Magazine
6. Murphy's Naturals and All Good Products - An all natural insect repellent and sunscreen are must haves! Murphy's Naturals insect repellent products (spray, candles and incense) are made with responsibly sourced plant-based ingredients. All Good features reef-safe sunscreen for the entire family - in spray, butter or lotion form!